Traffic Management Scheme for Angmering – your views are needed!
West Sussex County Council is carrying out a statutory consultation on a proposed Traffic Management Scheme for the village. This consultation will run from 16 February 2017 to 9 March 2017.
The plans are available to view in Angmering Library and the Parish Council Office throughout the consultation period, and online at https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/traffic-regulation-orders/live-consultations-for-traffic-regulation-orders/joint-eastern-arun-live-tro-consultations/
This is a key piece of work for the village and all residents are encouraged to have their say. Comments can be submitted online here or you can download a consultation response form below. These forms can either be posted to West Sussex County Council at the address given on the form, or handed in at Angmering Library. Responses must be returned by 9 March 2017.
By clicking the links below, you can download the following:
- Formal consultation documents for the scheme, prepared by West Sussex County Council
- Proposed location plan, construction plans and construction details
- Frequently-asked questions
- Consultation response form
- Newsletter being delivered to all households in Angmering from 17 February 2017
All comments on this scheme must be submitted to West Sussex County Council by 9 March 2017.